How to unsubscribe from the Free Ads subscription for VPN.lat users
One of the features offered by the app is the ability to remove ads by subscribing to a monthly subscription. If you’ve decided that you no longer want to continue with this subscription, you can easily unsubscribe by following these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap on the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) located in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select “My apps & games”
- Find the VPN.lat app in the list and tap on it.
- On the app detail page, tap on the “Subscriptions”
- Find the subscription for Remove Ads for VPN.lat in the list and tap on it.
- On the subscription details page, tap on the “Cancel subscription” button.
- Confirm that you want to cancel the subscription by tapping on “Cancel subscription” again.
- You will be prompted to confirm the cancellation and the date that your subscription will end.
- Once you confirm, the subscription will be canceled, and the ads will start to appear on the VPN.lat app.
Please note that free subscription are usually renewed automatically, it is important to cancel the subscription in time before the renew date to avoid any charges.
In conclusion, unsubscribing from the free ads subscription on the Google Play Store for VPN.lat app users is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. By following these steps, you will no longer be charged for the subscription, and the ads will reappear in VPN.lat app.Learn More